Monday, February 28, 2011

Almost a year

I've said it before, I'm a terrible blogger. But I am willing to try, try again. So here we go, in the last year I didn't tell you about:
the screen porch is wonderful and we LOVE it,
we've had multitude of crafty misadventures and successes,
a great many fights with my kids and all the funny things they said,
Sophie got glasses,
Steve and I went away for the first time without the kids: London and Paris!
we had a great veggie garden,
the kids learned to swim, Ruby is NOT afraid of the pool,
Will started Kindergarten,
Ruby swallowed (and pooped out) a metal hair clip (this resulted in a day at the hospital, the take away from this is that "at the hospable, I watch Yo-gabba-gabba!"), she also started her first dance class,
Steve started a new non-teaching job at the college,
Sophie is in a new classroom (Lower elementary in montessori is 1, 2 & 3, she's a first year)and pull-out reading tutoring,
we adopted two very sweet kittens, Moxie and Mouse, only to discover Will is extremely allergic to them, the kids still talk about them and ask to visit them at the (no kill!) shelter,
we hosted our first ever Thanksgiving with all my in-laws,
Will is reading anything and everything,
It snowed four times in December, (which is unheard of here) and
Ruby thinks she's about to potty train.

phew, so that's what you missed. next up: current events.

No comments: